Wednesday 10 August 2011

Has to disappear ~sad face~

...but worry not, its not forever.

It's only for a little while.  Once again I have things to blog but I can't get them up because they're on my laptop at home, and I am currently at my friends, and then off to live at my internetless boyfriends for a little while.  I don't know if you pretty readers have heard but I live in Liverpool, England.  And this means riots at the moment unfortunately.  Horrible, horrible riots have taken over England at the minute.  So I'm going to have to move to a safer area until everything has calmed down.

I still love you guys, but I gotta leave y'all till things are back to normal.  Hopefully I'll be back soon, I have lots to tell you.

Hope anyone else who's living in England is safe, and I'm sending you all huggles.

Bye bye,


2 comments:

  1. good luck! stay safe! be here when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I return all safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete