Wednesday 17 August 2011

Finally...

...I got to see Harry Potter!

Deathly Hallows Part 2 that is.  I'm going to happily admit that I absolutely loved it, yes it was flawed, but I just didn't care.  My mum loved it too, she's never read the books but she absolutely loves the films.  Every Boxing Day since Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (that's Sorcerer's Stone to all my American friends) came out on DVD me, mum and my sister Vix sit in our pj's, eat tons of food that's terrible for us and watch the latest Harry Potter film.  A bit of a tradition, and one I love.  Although I guess after this year we'll either a)have to find a new film or b) start from the beginning again.  I'm opting for B.  I have to say though, I was disappointed with the last film, it was dreadful.  My mum can't stand it, and I guess for people who haven't read the books they would feel a little lost, but I'm happy to say this movie made up for it.  Ron was epic, Neville was epic, and the Snape scene was just so heartfelt.  So...YAY!

Have you been to see it yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment