Friday 26 August 2011

Followers! with a side of Kanzashi flowers

Wow.  I got 10 followers.  I never thought I'd get 10.  Thank you everyone!!!  This really has made my day.  I've been feeling rather poorly today after the doctors made some big mistakes on my medicine and then put me through a nasty procedure yesterday.  So this has really cheered me up.  Thanks for following =).

I'm thinking if I get to 25 I should maybe try and string together some sort of give away.  That's if I ever get there though, I'm an optimist though so maybe I'll get to 25.

Like I said, I've been sick in bed today so to amuse myself I've read my tattoo mags, watched some Buffy on VHS and I've tried my hand at making Kanzashi flowers.  I've had real fun, and my first two attempts aren't that great but hey, I just got to practice.  Plus I have nothing to put in the middle if them so they look a little messy but I'm so proud.

Once again photo quality ain't so great, it's not the end of the world though.

Right I got some Buffy Season 3 to catch up on.  Buffy makes everyone happy!  Right? =)


3 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! The flowers look great, and I'm sure you'll have 25 followers before you know it!

    And Buffy definitely makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear youre not feeling well, doctors can be so useless sometimes...
    Buffys def a good shout, i love coming home on a weekend and watching it on sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was a follower already and then I realized I never clicked the button last time I visited! I fixed that. Now we are hooked up properly. <3

    ReplyDelete