Monday 29 October 2012

Pumpkin Murdering 2012

"This is Halloween, this is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night!"

Happy nearly Halloween everyone!!!

Hope you're all excited and enjoying the Holiday.

Sadly this year I'm not going to any parties or doing any dress up but I do plan on sitting in watching Nightmare Before Christmas and Sleepy Hollow with my boyfriend, a huge pile a chocolate and our pumpkins sending warmy glow vibes to us.  Oh yeah, pumpkins!!! =)  I'm so friggin' excited about our pumpkins, me and Danny decided to carve them last night and they look amazing.  Last year was my first pumpkin ever and we carved a basic Jack Skeleton.  Which I fell in love with, but this year I wanted different.  This year I wanted a challenge.  So this time I got up the ol' Google Images and sifted through pages and pages of pumpkins and found a Frankenstein and his Bride that I fell in love with.  So Danny drew them out by hand on the pumpkins and we hacked like crazy pumpkin murderers into the dead of night.




My beautiful babies.

Any of you got some pumpkins carved, send me a link I'd love to look at them.


8 comments:

  1. wow those are epic looking pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic! I came *this* close to doing Frankenstein on mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would have been brilliant, we could have had Frankenstein cousins made from different parts haha

      Delete
  3. Happy Halloween, Cherry!

    Seeing you popping up around Blogland again is a wonderful Halloweenie treat! Your pumpkins are seriously AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween!!!

      Surely there's better candy coated treats for Halloween?
      My pumpkins thank you for your kind words haha

      Delete