Saturday 20 October 2012

It's a dark morning...bliss!

I love it when it's all winter like, I especially love dark mornings.  They always seem more peaceful than bright sunny mornings that harshly wake you up and then force you to look at the busy morning world.  Dark mornings encourage you to snuggle back into bed, they offer you warm drinks and don't try and blind you.  Ah, I am happy.

It seems that I didn't get a third post up yesterday, that really is a shame but it was a little ambitious of me to think so.  There was work to be done for the site, I had dad's shopping to do and appointments all over the place before family came down.  So I was curled up in bed falling asleep while me and Danny watched Stan Lee With Great Power.  At least I'm posting today though.

I'm really happy to say that I did start writing yesterday, got 11 pages down so I'm very happy, hopefully I'll keep it up.

Oh yes, yesterday morning I woke up to find one of my Christmas presents from my sister had arrived ~dances~ but sadly it's got to go back ~sad dance~.  It was meant to come with a strap and it didn't, but the girl who emailed me back was lovely so it didn't bother me so much.  So now I have to send it back and wait for a new one to be mailed out.

What do you think?
Provided by Google Images
 
So now I must play the waiting game!

I also got myself two pumpkins yesterday out of the last of my money, so I'm looking forward to pulling their guts out.

I'm off to make a cup of tea and grab some breakfast.  Good morning world!


No comments:

Post a Comment