Friday 9 September 2011

POW! THUD! TURNIP! See anything sounds cool in comic book land.

I return.  With Batman delights, unfortunately I can't show you all the fun I've had the last few days because I am an extremely silly person and I have lost my phone cable so I can't get the pictures from the phone to the laptop. Of course I'm prepared for situations like this, I have a spare...which I left at Danny's.  So as you can see, I'm silly and I fail.

I did have a great time though, and I am going to post a blog showing photos and telling of adventures as soon as my cable reappears.  Lets face it, it's not everyday you see the Joker in the flesh (thank you Batman Live!) So keep your eyes peeled.

In the mean time please join me in celebrations, I have 28 blogs on The Little Blog of Blogs and hopefully more will join soon.  If you want to join its really easy, and the more the better, so follow these quick steps.

Hope you've all had a fun week?

No comments:

Post a Comment